5/8" Flex Head Ratcheting Combination Wrench SAE Standard Tekton WRN57012
Tekton WRN57012 5/8" Flex Head Ratcheting Combination Wrench
TEKTON Flex-Head Ratcheting Combination Wrenches offer the speed and ease of a ratcheting box end that stays continuously engaged with fasteners, eliminating the need to re-fit after each turn. Smoothly pivoting through 180 degrees, the box end head holds any angle to slide onto fasteners. It is free to move with each stroke, allowing the wrench to navigate around obstructions along the swing path. A 6-point opening provides a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners so you can apply maximum torque without slipping off, saving aggravation and your knuckles. To prevent round-off, the box end opening contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. Equipped with a 72-tooth ratchet gear that needs just 5 degrees of swing arc to reach the next tooth position, it's fast and efficient when there's not much room to move. The open end is angled 15 degrees, allowing the wrench to be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often when you're working in tight spaces.
• Box end head pivots 180 degrees to easily get around obstructions
• 6-point box end snugly fits hex-shaped fastener heads and resists slipping off while you work
• Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
• 72-tooth ratchet gear needs only a 5-degree working swing arc
• Open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces