1-1/2" Combination Wrench Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Finish TEKTON 1954
TEKTON 1954 1-1/2" Combination Wrench
The TEKTON 1954 1-1/2" Combination Wrench provides a sure fit on fasteners and multiple options for working around obstructions or in tight spaces. To reduce the working swing Arc, the open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as Often. The 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point. A raised-panel design keeps wrenches lightweight without sacrificing strength. To prevent round-off, it contacts and applies force to the Flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners.
• Open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
• Raised-panel design reduces weight while maintaining strength
• 12-Point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point and is offset 15 degrees to create clearance for fingers
• Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
• Chrome-plated finish that’s corrosion resistant and easy to clean.