1/2" Drive by 10" Long Wobble Extension Bar Ratchet Socket CV Steel Tekton 1658
Tekton 1658 1/2" Drive x 10" Wobble Extension Bar
For easier access to hard-to-reach fasteners, the TEKTON 1/2 in. Drive x 10 in. Wobble Extension has a convertible two-in-one design that offers more options than a standard extension. It inserts into sockets at two different depths, allowing it to function as a straight extension for added length or a wobble offset extension that can pivot to reach around and past obstructions. Made of premium chrome vanadium steel, it has the strength to loosen stubborn fasteners without twisting or bending. The spring-loaded detent ball securely latches onto sockets, preventing them from being dropped or left sticking on fasteners. Detent notches in the drive end lock onto the drive tang of ratchets and breaker bars. A mirror chrome finish resists rust and corrosion and wipes clean after each use.
• Two-in-one design functions as a straight extension for added length or a wobble offset extension to reach around obstructions
• Knurled band offers a nonslip grip for turning loosened fasteners by hand
• Spring-loaded detent ball securely latches onto sockets, preventing them from being dropped
• Detent notches in drive end lock onto ratchets and breaker bars
• Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish