1/2" Drive Impact Universal Joint Swivel Tekton 47824 CR-V
Increase your access with the TEKTON 1/2 in. Drive Impact Universal Joint. Engineered for use with impact drivers, this problem solver works around obstructions and gets into tight spots, delivering the torque needed to break loose stubborn fasteners. Giving you just the right angle when space is limited, it saves you time and helps you avoid unnecessary disassembly steps. Made from premium chrome vanadium steel, it is precisely heat treated for superior strength and protected by a corrosion-resistant black oxide finish.
• Engineered for use with impact drivers
• Works around obstructions to access hard-to-reach fasteners
• Spring-loaded detent ball securely latches onto sockets, preventing them from being dropped
• Through-hole in drive end locks onto drive tang
• Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a protective black oxide finish