1/2 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench (10-150 ft.-lb./13.6-203.5 Nm) TEKTON 24335
TEKTON 24335 1/2-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench
Sized for cars, trucks and lawn and garden equipment, the dual-range 10-150 ft.-lb. (13.6-203.5 Nm) TEKTON 24335 1/2-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench lets you confidently tighten fasteners to precise specifications, ensuring parts are properly secured without being damaged. With a calibration of +/- 4%, you can confidently tighten fasteners to a vehicle or equipment manufacturer’s torque specifications, preventing stressed, broken or poorly secured parts. When the wrench’s preset torque value is reached, a simple and reliable mechanical operation inside the handle produces a click you can hear and feel, alerting you to stop applying force. The high-contrast, dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light situations. Built for consistent performance and years of dependable service, the mechanical design doesn’t need batteries, and the all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out.
• Wrench emits click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
• High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light
• Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
• Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out
• Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use