1/4" Drive by 5" Quick-Release Offset Ratchet 72-Tooth Oval Head TEKTON 1486
TEKTON 1/4" Drive Offset Ratchet
Get easier access to hard-to-reach fasteners and prevent scraped knuckles with the TEKTON 1/4" Drive Offset Ratchet. Its handle is designed to create extra room for your fingers. Made from premium quality chrome vanadium steel, it is protected from rust and corrosion by a tough, chrome plated finish. Great in tight spaces, the 72-tooth oval head ratchet needs only a 5-degree swing arc. Large dual pawls grip without slipping, delivering more torque. Drive direction is easily changed with the thumb-operated reverse switch. Sockets lock onto the quick-release drive tang so you don't have to worry about dropping them. Two-material molded handle has soft rubber grips for non-slip control, even with greasy hands. The ratchet meets or exceeds ANSI performance and dimensional standards.
• 72-tooth oval head ratchet needs only 5-Degree swing arc
• Lock-on, push-button, quick-release drive tang prevents dropped sockets
• Forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel construction with a corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
• Comfortable molded handle with soft, non-slip grip
• Offset handle gives fingers extra clearance