1/4" Dual-Drive by 4-1/4" Mini Ratchet Driver 72-Tooth Oval Head TEKTON 1485
TEKTON 1/4 in. Dual Drive Mini Ratchet Driver
The dual-drive head of the TEKTON 1/4 in. Dual Drive Mini Ratchet Driver accepts both 1/4 in. drive sockets and standard screwdriver bits. The compact size and 72-tooth oval head (5 degree swing arc) is ideal for tight spots. It features a forged and heat-treated chrome vanadium steel construction with a corrosion-resistant, fully polished chrome plated finish. Easily switch drive direction with the thumb-operated reverse switch. It has a molded handle with a soft, non-slip grip that is comfortable to use. The ratchet meets or exceeds ANSI performance and dimensional standards.
• Dual-drive head accepts 1/4" drive sockets and standard screwdriver bits
• 72-tooth oval head ratchet needs only 5-degree swing arc
• Forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel construction
• Corrosion-resistant fully polished chrome plated finish
• Comfortable molded handle with soft, non-slip grip