10" Flat File Medium Grit w/ Large Handle Wood Metal Plastic Tekton 6677
Tekton 6677 10" Flat File
Of medium coarseness, the second-cut TEKTON 10 in. Flat File is a versatile machinist's file for working with metal, plastic, and wood. Made to remove more material with each stroke, the cross-cut teeth work quickly when you're deburring, rough shaping, and sharpening. Its parallel rectangular profile keeps long edges and flat surfaces straight and true and squares up interior corners. A large, contoured poly handle gives you a comfortable, nonslip grip for controlled speed and pressure with every stroke.
• Parallel rectangular profile straightens edges and squares interior corners
• Medium-coarse, second-cut grade is ideal for deburring, shaping, and sharpening
• Cross-cut teeth remove material quickly for fast rough-shaping
• Large, comfortable poly handle gives you a sure grip for controlled strokes and pressure
• Versatile machinist's file can be used on metal, plastic, and wood