10" Inch Locking Pliers Curved Jaw Adjustable Tekton 3711 Steel Construction
Combine the versatility of pliers, wrench, and clamp when you get the TEKTON 10 in. Curved Jaw Locking Pliers. With more gripping force than regular pliers, they give you a sure handle on stubborn, slippery, and irregularly-shaped parts. Like a wrench, they turn nuts and bolts, but with the extra bite to loosen stripped fasteners. The curved jaws also lock onto pipes to prevent twisting while fittings are tightened or loosened. The perfect clamp, they hold parts in exact position for cutting, assembling, drilling or welding. Easy to operate, even with gloves on. Once the jaw capacity is set, the one-handed grip and release action lets you quickly lock, unlock, re-position and lock again so it won't slow you down. Classic all-steel construction features forged and hardened steel jaws with deep teeth. There's even an anvil-type wire cutter at the base of jaws to snip soft or hard metal wire.
• All-purpose curved jaws grip nuts and bolts, pipes, and bar stock
• Locks on with adjustable force for a custom grip that won't slip
• One-handed squeeze action and trigger release for quick re-positioning
• Easy to operate, even with gloves on
• Classic all-steel construction with forged and hardened jaws
• 2" Jaw Capacity