12 Point 1/2" Drive x 5/8" Deep Socket Premium Vanadium Steel TEKTON 14238
TEKTON 14238 1/2" Drive x 5/8" Deep Socket
Designed to apply maximum torque, the 12-point opening of the TEKTON 14238 1/2" Drive x 5/8" Deep Socket snugly fits the hex shape of fastener heads, so there's no opportunity for slipping. To prevent round off, it grips the flat sides of fasteners rather than the corners. With a Extra-deep broach it reaches over long, threaded shafts to access nuts. Detent notches inside the drive end securely lock socket onto ratchets and extensions, so it won't fall off or stick on fasteners. Made from premium chrome vanadium steel, it's protected from rust and corrosion by a durable mirror chrome plated finish.
• 12-point opening smoothly slides onto hex-shaped fastener heads at twice as many angle positions as 6-point sockets
• Advanced design grips flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round off
• Extra-deep broach reaches over long, threaded shafts to access nuts
• Detent notches in drive end lock onto ratchets and extensions
• Made from premium chrome vanadium steel with a durable mirror chrome plated finish