17mm Stubby Combination Wrench Short Slim Tekton 18073 12 Point Box End Steel
Tekton 18073 17mm Stubby Combination Wrench
Made from the highest-quality chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish, this TEKTON Stubby Combination Wrench is designed for premium performance. The short length and slim body make it easy to operate when there's not much room to work. To engage fasteners twice as often and reduce the working swing arc in tight spaces, the open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation. The 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point and it's offset 15 degrees to create clearance for your fingers. To prevent round-off, it's designed to grip the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners.
• Short length and a slim body make it easy to operate in areas with limited room
• Open end is angled 15 degrees so it can flip over and engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
• 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point and is offset 15 degrees to create clearance for fingers
• Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener head, not corners, to prevent round-off
• Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish