18mm Stubby Ratcheting Combination Wrench Short Tekton WRN50118 6 Point Box End
Tekton WRN50118 18mm Stubby Ratcheting Combination Wrench
TEKTON Stubby Ratcheting Combination Wrenches offer the speed and ease of a ratcheting box end that stays continuously engaged with fasteners, eliminating the need to re-fit after each turn. Sized to go where others can't, a short length makes it easy to operate in confined areas. A 6-point opening provides a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners so you can apply maximum torque without slipping off, saving aggravation and your knuckles. To prevent round-off, the box end opening contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. Equipped with a 72-tooth ratchet gear that needs just 5 degrees of swing arc to reach the next tooth position, it's fast and efficient when there's not much room to move. The open end is angled 15 degrees, allowing the wrench to be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often when you're working in tight spaces.
• Short length is easy to operate in areas with limited room
• 6-point box end snugly fits hex-shaped fastener heads and resists slipping off while you work
• Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
• 72-tooth ratchet gear needs only a 5-degree working swing arc
• Open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces