7 Inch Locking Pliers Straight Jaw Adjustable Tekton 3707 All Steel Construction
Tekton 3707 7" Straight Jaw Locking Pliers
Combine the versatility of pliers, wrench, and clamp and you get the TEKTON 7 in. Straight Jaw Locking Pliers. Stronger than regular pliers, they can grip and pull the most stubborn or slippery parts. Like a wrench, they grasp and turn nuts and bolts, but with extra bite to prevent slipping. Straight jaws make the ideal clamp, holding flat stock, sheet metal and other parts in exact position for cutting, assembling, drilling or welding. Easy to operate, even with gloves on. Once the jaw capacity is set, the one-handed grip and release action lets you quickly lock, unlock, re-position and lock again so it won't slow you down. Classic all-steel construction features forged and hardened steel jaws with deep teeth. There's even an anvil-type wire cutter at the base of jaws to snip soft or hard metal wire.
• Straight jaws grip nuts and bolts, flat stock, and sheet metal
• Locks on with adjustable force for a custom grip that won't slip
• One-handed squeeze action and trigger release for quick re-positioning
• Easy to operate, even with gloves on
• Classic all-steel construction with forged and hardened jaws