Color Coded 7 Pc Nut Driver Set Chrome Plated Carbon Steel Shaft WorkShop 81398
Workshop 81398 7 Piece Nut Driver Set
Giving you the most seven common sizes the Workshop 81398 7 Piece Nut Driver Set includes popular SAE sizes ideal for tightening a wide variety of nuts and bolts. Hardened carbon steel shafts along with a chrome plated finish means these are built to last and resist corrosion. Each nut driver has a sure grip, full-size 6 flute poly handle with 1" hollow shafts that fit over long bolts providing you with more hand strength for more torque and less friction; and with color coded handles, its quick and easy selecting the next sized tool for the job.
• 7-pc. Nut Drivers (Inch): 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2 in.
• 1 in. hollow shafts fit over long bolts
• Rugged heat treated carbon steel shafts
• Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
• Full-size, comfortable 6-flute poly handles
• ANSI standard color-coded handles for quick size selection
• Overall length: 6-1/4 in.
• Shaft length: 2-3/4 in.