Oxygen Sensor Socket 3/8" Drive x 7/8" 22mm O2 CR-V Steel 6 Point Tekton 4929
Tekton 4929 3/8" Drive x 7/8" Six Point Oxygen Sensor Socket
Built for use with ratchets and breakers bars, the TEKTON 4929 Oxygen Sensor Socket makes removing and installing oxygen sensors on vehicles with computer-controlled engines easy.
A heat treated, chrome vanadium steel construction ensures that the socket will take on oxygen sensors time and time again. The corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish also adds longevity to the socket.
Designed with mechanics in mind, this socket works quickly and efficiently in the tight space around oxygen sensors. The 6-point beveled nose design securely grips oxygen sensor fasteners, preventing damage to the sensor. A side cutout allows you to easily slip the socket onto the sensor, preventing damage to wires.
Even in low light, the high-contrast, permanent, laser etched size markings are easy-to-read. The size is also engraved into the chrome vanadium steel on the exterior socket wall.
• Removes and installs oxygen sensors on vehicles with computer-controlled engines
• Common 6 point, 7/8 in. (22mm) socket fits most oxygen sensors
• Side cutout prevents damage to wires
• Use with any 3/8 in. drive ratchet or breaker bar
• Constructed from drop forged, heat treated, chrome vanadium steel
• High-contrast, permanent, laser etched size markings are easy-to-read, even in low light