Strong Lightweight 1/2" Mini Steel Spring Clamps Soft Non Slip Jaws TEKTON 3902
TEKTON 1/2" Mini Steel Spring Clamps
Assemble, fasten or glue small parts and thin metal, plastic and wood pieces with TEKTON 1/2" Mini Steel Spring Clamps. Quick, tiny and ultra lightweight, they're easy to attach, release and reposition, making them ideal for temporarily securing light sheet materials, fabric and photography backdrops. The soft jaw pads grip and hold without slipping and won't damage finished surfaces on crafts and models. Strong and durable, the classic all-steel construction has a nickel plated finish that resists corrosion. Consistent clamping pressure is generated by a tempered steel coil spring that resists fatigue.
• 1/2-inch jaw opening, 1/2-inch throat depth
• Provides instant holding power and is easy to reposition when assembling, fastening, or gluing small parts and thin metal, plastic, and wood pieces
• Tiny size is ideal for craft work and model making or temporarily securing light sheet materials, fabric, and photography backdrops
• Strong and lightweight all-steel construction is nickel plated to resist corrosion
• Soft nonslip jaw pads grip and hold without damaging finished surfaces