WEG 10 HP Three Phase Magnetic Starter Electric Motor Control NEMA 1 208-240 V
WEG ESW-40V24E-R35 10 HP Three Phase Magnetic Starter
NEMA 1 Enclosure
Brand new WEG ESW-40V24E-R35 10 horsepower, three phase, 208-240 volt magnetic starter with a NEMA 1 enclosure. This is a great quality starter with a built-in overload which is adjustable from 25-40 amps and is equipped with a manual reset button.
The PESW magnetic starters are ideal to protect motors and ensure reliable operation year after year. Assembled together in a NEMA 1 enclosure with a RESET button on the cover for quick and easy operation.
The NEMA 1 enclosure is designed primarily for indoor use and provides protection against contact with the enclosed equipment, objects and personell from shock hazard, limited amount of falling dirt, and accidental contact with live parts.
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
• HP at 208-240V: 10
• Overload Range Min (Amps): 25
• Overload Range Max (Amps): 40
• Coil Voltage: 208-240 Volts
• Phase: Three
• Frequency: 60Hz
• Enclosure Rating: NEMA 1
• Enclosure Material: Steel
• Push Button Function: Reset
• Weight: 8.6
• Approximate Dimensions (W x H x D): 7-1/2" x 13" x 5-7/16"
• Fast acceleration and high initial torque
• Bimetallic overload relays - class 10
• Adjustable trip current
• Ambient temperature compensated for -4°F to 140°F
• Phase-loss sensitivity protection
• Selectable manual or automatic reset
• Electrically isolated NO-NC auxiliary contacts
• UL, IEC, and CSA Certified
If you are using this starter on an air compressor, you will also need a pressure switch to control the starter. In this application the pressure switch controls the On and Off of the starter according to the pressure setting of the pressure switch.