1/4" FNPT x 1/4" Compression Brass Female Pipe Fitting Connector with Ferrule
1/4" Female NPT x 1/4" Compression Brass Pipe Connector
This is a 1/4" Compression x 1/4" female NPT fitting and is made of solid brass. This fitting is used to connect 1/4" outside diameter tubing to threaded pipe conforming to the National Pipe Thread (NPT) standard. This coupling is for a fixed connection between tubing and pipe made of copper, aluminum, and thermoplastic.
A single ferrule compression fitting connects to tubing on one end for a leak-resistant seal, and a female NPT connector on the other end connects to threaded pipe. Single ferrule compression fittings have fewer possible leak paths than twin ferrule fittings.
• Use with Copper, Aluminum, and Thermoplastic Tubing
• Not Recommended for Steel Tubing
• Max Pressure: 300 PSI
• Vibration Resistance: Fair
• Temperature Range: -65°F to 250°F
• Tolerance: +/- .02 on All Dimensions
• Meets Specifications and Standards of ASA, ASME, and SAE
This listing is for one (1) compression adapter.