1/4" x 1/4" Compression x Male NPT Adapter Pipe Tube Connector Ferrule 68CC
1/4" x 1/4" Compression x Male NPT Adapter 68CC
This is a 1/4" Compression x 1/4" Male NPT solid brass fitting that is used to connect 1/4" outer diameter tubing to threaded pipe. This coupling is for a fixed connection between tubing and pipe made of copper, aluminum, and thermoplastic.
A single ferrule compression fitting connects to tubing on one end for a leak-resistant seal, and a male NPT connector on the other end connects to threaded pipe. Single ferrule compression fittings have fewer possible leak paths than twin ferrule fittings.
• Use with copper, aluminum, and thermoplastic tubing
• Not recommended for steel tubing
• Max Pressure: 300 PSI
• Vibration Resistance: Fair
• Temperature Range: -65°F to 250°F
• Tolerance: +/- .02 on all dimensions
• Meets specifications and standards of ASA, ASME, and SAE