36" Bullwhip Large Throttle Control Cable Gas Air Compressor w/ Side Port TCLI 8hp or Larger
36" Bullwhip Throttle Control Cable
Brand new 36" long TCLI series throttle control cable with side optional unloader connection port. This is commonly known as a "Bullwhip" and is produced by Conrader Valves and is made in the U.S.A. This valve controls the engine throttle speed on gas powered air compressors when used in conjunction with a pilot / unloader valve. This series of throttle cable is also equipped with an extra side port as shown for a 1/4" compression fitting connection, this usually goes to head unloaders on pumps that are equipped with that option. This is the standard size valve that controls engines 8 HP or larger. This valve has 1/8" NPT male pipe threads that go into the unloader / pilot valve on the compressor.
• Cable Length: 36"
• Min Actuation Pressure: 80 PSI
• Max Operating Pressure: 500 PSI
• Operating Temperature Range: -15°F to 400°F
• Stroke Length: 1"
• Retracted Spring Force: 16.89 lbf
• Inlet Connection Type: Male NPT
• Inlet Connection Size: 1/8" (-2)
• Outlet Connection Type: Compression Tube
• Outlet Connection Size: 1/4" (-4)
• Made in the USA