Air Compressor Check Valve Unloader 1/2" Flare 110-135 PSI for Ingersoll Rand
Conrader NSG Air Compressor Pilot / Check Valve Unloader with Muffler
This listing is for one new 110-135 PSI piloted discharge check valve / unloader valve combo. This check valve is made by Conrader in the U.S.A., and is an NSG series valve. This valve is usually used on compressors that pump less than 20 CFM and is equipped with an in-line check valve and attached to the side is a built-in piloted unloader valve set to 110-135 PSI. This valve also has a muffler on the exhaust air port to quiet down the unloaded exhaust air that is released once the compressor reaches 135 PSI. On the side of the valve it has a 1/8" female NPT port, to control the throttle on a gas engine and/or unloader valves on some pumps.
• Unloader ON/OFF: 110-135 PSI
• Air Inlet: 1/2" (-8) Inverted SAE Flare Used with 1/2" OD Copper Tubing
• Air Outlet: 1/2" Female NPT (Measures about 3/4" in diameter)
• 1/8" Side Unloader Port (Measures about 3/8" in diameter)
• Plugged 1/4" NPT Side Port for Relief Valve if Needed
• Exhaust Port with Muffler
This style of fitting is most commonly used on Ingersoll Rand compressors
This valve is set at 110-135 PSI once your compressor pumps up to 135 PSI, the unloader valve will kick in and your compressor will pump air through the muffler out to atmosphere until your air tank pressure gets down to 110 PSI then the unloader will shut, and your compressor will pump back up.