Air Compressor Unloader Control Pilot Valve 95-125 PSI
Brand new air compressor unloader pilot valve, made in the USA. The valve is used to operate a compressed air system at a constant run with a preset pressure operating range to actuate throttle controls, intake unloaders or air actuated discharge valves. The valves preset operating range is 95-125 PSI, it has 1/4" male NPT threads that would be used for air hook-up or screwed into the compressor tank and has 1/8" female NPT threads on the side of the valve (as shown in the picture) . The 1/8" threads are the port used to control a throttle, intake unloaders or discharge valve. If more than one outlet is needed it is common to use a "tee" to make multiple ports which can be purchase at a local hardware store.
- Operating Pressure: 95-125 PSI
- Max Operating Temperature: 300° F
- Max Operating Pressure: 200 PSI
Air Inlet Threads: 1/4" Male NPT (measures about 1/2" diameter)
Air Outlet Threads: 1/8" Female NPT (measures about 3/8" diameter)
- Also equipped with manual unloader / control lever which is located at the top of the valve.
- If lifted in straight up position it opens the valve and puts pressure to the throttle control, head unloaders or discharge valve.
- This valve is precision machined and all brass construction with stainless steel mesh filter on intake side of valve for a dirt free operation.