M3800 RapidAir MaxLine 1/2" Compressed Air Tubing Commercial / Shop Piping Kit
M3800 1/2" MaxLINE Master Kit by RAPIDAIR
Brand new 1/2" MaxLINE compressed air piping system master kit. This is an M3800 kit made by RAPIDAIR. This MaxLINE kit is a great solution for a compressed air piping system in a garage or shop! This kit includes almost everything anyone could need, and it's easy to add more tubing or outlets to it at any time—the possibilities are endless. The quality of this kit is superior with its aluminum lined tubing, and it is at an incredible price for what you get!
This kit includes 100ft of the 1/2" MaxLINE tubing, 1 compressor distribution manifold, 3 compressed air outlet kits, 1 tee fitting, five 90 degree elbows, tubing bevel tool, and tubing cutter. This kit is fast and easy to install. The MaxLINE tubing is very easy to work with, able to be bent at nearly any angle while still retaining its shape.
Note: the outlet blocks have a 1/4" female NPT port on the front, and a 3/8" NPT female port on the back and top side for incoming air line hook-up. Usually only one will be used depending on the installation. A plug is included for the port you don't use.
NOTE: everything in the picture is included—this kit does NOT come with any wall mount tubing clips.
• Nickel-plated brass fittings
• Double o-ring seal design
• Split ring allows easy disassembly
• No expensive tools required
• 175 psi working pressure at 70 degrees F
• 140 psi working pressure at 140 degrees F
• Meets OSHA guidelines
• Temperature range -40F to 140 degrees F
• Compatible with common compressor oils
• Dimensions of aluminum air outlet block: 3.5" tall x 3" wide x 2" deep