Male Branch Tee 1/2" Male NPT x 1/2" Female NPT Brass Union Tee Pipe Connector
1/2" FNPT x 1/2" MNPT Brass Male Branch Tee 28284
This is a 1/2" FNPT x 1/2" MNPT brass male branch tee that measures approximately 2-3/16" in length, 1-13/16" tall, and 1-1/8" wide. This is a T-shaped fitting that is used to connect two male pipe ends to one female pipe end and features NPT threads for a tight seal. Since this is a brass union, it can be used with brass, bronze, copper, steel, aluminum, and iron pipes. If you have any questions about the sizing or anything else, don't hesitate to contact us.
• Typical Application: Grease, Fuel, LP and Natural Gas, Refrigeration, Instrumentation and Hydraulic Systems
• Pipe Size: 1/2"
• Thread Size: 1/2-14
• Operating Pressure: Up to 1200 PSI
• Vibration: Fair Resistance
• Temperature Range: -65°F to +250°F
• Tolerance: +/- .02 on all Dimensions
• Meets specifications and standards of ASA, ASME, and SAE
• Contains Lead
Note: 1/2" NPT measures about 3/4" in diameter.
This listing is for one (1) male branch tee.