Milton 3/4" NPT Metal In Line Moisture Filter 245 SCFM 250 PSI 1022-8 USA Made
Milton 3/4" NPT In-Line Moisture Filter 1022-8
This 3/4" NPT Milton moisture filter is supplied with a pre-assembled automatic overnight drain, which will operate when an air supply is shut down or when enough liquid has gathered in the filter bowl. The included 3 stage baffle system offers exceptional moisture removal. This filter includes a porous bronze sintered 40-micron filter element which allows fewer pressure drops and longer cleaning intervals. Micro filters remove harmful water or oil condensate, pipe scale, dirt, and rust from compressed air systems and are used as pre-filters to coalescing type filters to ensure high efficiency and long element life. The corrosion-resistant metal bowl has a capacity of 10 ounces. Maximum of 250 PSI and 245 SCFM. See below for more features and specifications.
Features and Specifications
• 3/4" NPT Inlet and Outlet
• Maximum Pressure of 250 PSI
• Maximum of 230 Standard Cubic Feet Per Minute At 100 Pounds Per Square Inch
• Temperature Range Of 40 Degrees Fahrenheit To 160 Degrees Fahrenheit
• Includes Sight Glass For Visual Check Of Condensation Collection
• Made In The U.S.A.