Milton 3/8" FNPT M-Style Plug Hardened Steel 300 PSI Max Pressure 40 SCFM 732
Milton 3/8" FNPT M-Style Plug 732
Milton's 3/8" FNPT M-Style plugs are made of case hardened steel and are plated to resist rust meaning this plug is made to last. The industry-standard M-style plug has a 1/4" basic flow size and a maximum pressure of 300 PSI. M-style plugs offer an airflow of 40 SCFM at temperatures up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. And this M-style plug was made right here in the United States. See below for more features and specifications.
Features and Specifications
• 3/8" Female National Pipe Thread
• 1/4" Basic Flow Size
• Maximum Inlet Pressure of 300 Pounds Per Square Inch
• Air Flow Range Of 40 Standard Cubic Feet Per Minute
• Maximum Temperature Of 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
• Complies With Military Specifications MIL-C-4109
• Made In The U.S.A.