WEG 1 HP Three Phase Magnetic Starter Electric Motor Control NEMA 1 460V
WEG ESW-B9D39E-R25 1 HP Three Phase Magnetic Starter
NEMA 1 Enclosure
Brand new ESW-B9D39E-R25 1 horsepower, three-phase, a 460-480-volt magnetic starter with a NEMA 1 enclosure. This is a great quality starter with a built-in overload that is adjustable from 1.8-2.8 amps and is equipped with a manual reset button.
The WEG magnetic starters are ideal to protect motors and ensure reliable operation year after year. Assembled in a NEMA 1 enclosure with a RESET button on the cover for quick and easy operation.
The NEMA 1 enclosure is designed primarily for indoor use and protects against contact with the enclosed equipment, objects, and personnel from shock hazard, a limited amount of falling dirt, and accidental contact with live parts.
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
• HP at 460V: 1
• Overload Range Min (Amps): 1.8
• Overload Range Max (Amps): 2.8
• Coil Voltage: 460-480 Volts
• Phase: Three
• Frequency: 60Hz
• Enclosure Rating: NEMA 1
• Enclosure Material: Steel
• Push Button Function: Reset
• Weight: 5.05
• Approximate Dimensions (W x H x D): 5-1/2" x 9-1/2" x 4-3/4
• Fast acceleration and high initial torque
• Bimetallic overload relays - class 10
• Adjustable trip current
• Ambient temperature compensated for -4°F to 140°F
• Phase-loss sensitivity protection
• Selectable manual or automatic reset
• Electrically isolated NO-NC auxiliary contacts
• UL, IEC, and CSA Certified
If you are using this starter on an air compressor, you will also need a pressure switch to control the starter. In this application, the pressure switch controls the On and Off of the starter according to the pressure setting of the pressure switch.