WEG 5 HP Three Phase Magnetic Starter Electric Motor Control NEMA4X 208-240 Volt
WEG PESW-18V24EX-R32 5 HP Three Phase Magnetic Starter
NEMA 4X Enclosure
Brand new WEG PESW-18V24EX-R32 5 horsepower, three phase, 208-240 volt magnetic starter with a NEMA 4X enclosure. This is a great quality starter with a built-in overload which is adjustable from 11-17 amps and is equipped with a manual reset button.
The PESW magnetic starters are ideal to protect motors and ensure reliable operation year after year. Assembled together in a NEMA 4x enclosure with a RESET button on the cover for quick and easy operation.
The NEMA 4X enclosure is constructed for either indoor or outdoor use to provide a degree of protection against falling dirt, rain, sleet, snow, windblown dust, splashing water, and hose-directed water. Will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
• HP at 208-240 Volts: 5 HP
• Overload Range Min (Amps): 11
• Overload Range Max (Amps): 17
• Coil Voltage: 208-240 Volts
• Phase: Three
• Frequency: 60Hz
• Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4X
• Enclosure Material: Plastic
• Push Button Function: Reset
• Weight: 1.7
• Approximate Dimensions (W x H x D): 3-7/8" x 7-1/16" x 4-1/4"
• Fast acceleration and high initial torque
• Bimetallic overload relays - class 10
• Adjustable trip current
• Ambient temperature compensated for -4°F to 140°F
• Phase-loss sensitivity protection
• Selectable manual or automatic reset
• Electrically isolated NO-NC auxiliary contacts
• UL, IEC, and CSA Certified
If you are using this starter on an air compressor, you will also need a pressure switch to control the starter. In this application the pressure switch controls the On and Off of the starter according to the pressure setting of the pressure switch.